Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What Did You Do For Spring Break?

I am so often asked what I do on my Spring Break.  The answer is simple- not much, but a whole lot.  We use to go to the beach every Spring Break.  We finally realized that it just wasn't warm enough for us yet...
So here is a quick recap of my funfilled week.

1.  I did a little cooking, a little cleaning, and a lot of laundry.

2.  I worked in the yard a little.  I was tempted to plant some flowers, but instead I just got my pots and beds ready.

3.  I went fishing with my favorite guys.

4.  I spent lots of fun time with our precious Maddie!  What did we do before we had her?














I will also say that after each holiday or vacation it gets harder and harder for me to go back to work........Don't get me wrong-I still love my job and the people I work with, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel and it's starting to shine a little brighter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment